Have you been searching for how to recover text messages on Android mobile…? Don’t worry about it, you are in the perfect place? In this article, I will show you how to recover deleted text messages on Android mobile.
Usually, we are used to deleting our unnecessary text messages from our Android mobile but sometimes we couldn’t recognize our important text messages and we are deleting those messages from our Android mobiles. After that, we realize and remember that important text messages and we try to recover that messages in our different methods. Sometimes these methods work and sometimes not.
After tying all your methods to recover text messages from your Android mobile, if you couldn’t get any recovery messages on your Android mobile. Then you can follow this article and this article will help you to recover text messages from your Andriod mobile. In this article, I have provided some different methods to recover text messages on your Android messages
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android
If you want to recover deleted text messages on your Android then you have to follow these methods carefully. Already I have provided the most useful methods below and read them to recover your text messages on your Android mobile.
Already If you are using your Android with google drive backup option and after that, you have been lost your text messages from your Android mobile. If you haven’t backed up your text messages in your google drive then you have to use data recovery software to recover your text messages. These methods are given below in detail.
Recover Text Messages from Google Drive
Everyone has their google account and they are used to back up their data in google drive. Once you have backup your data in your google drive then you can recover your text messages from your Android mobile.
If you are going to recover your text messages from google drive then you can read and follow the below steps.
Step#1. Turn on Flight Mode on your Android mobile
Sometimes your Android mobile tries to rewrite the area of your deleted text messages if you still operate your Android mobile with active mobile signal or mobile data. If you are going to recover your Android text messages from Google drive then you have to put your phone in flight mode. Before you start the google backup process, you don’t turn off this mode. Once your process has been done, you can turn off this flight mode.
Step#2. Check your Google Drive backup of SMS
Before you are going to backup your Android text messages from Google Drive backup storage, you have to check your last back time and date. once you have confirmed that backup date and time after your text was deleted. If you want to check by yourself, you can follow the below steps.
- First, open your Google Drive application on your Android mobile.
- After that, you will see the menu at the top-left corner and tap on it.
- On the menu screen, scroll down and select the Settings option.
- Next, you have to choose the Google backup option.
- If you already backed up your Google Drive with your valid Gmail account, your device list will appear on your screen, and select your preferred device.
- Then you will have to see the SMS text messages with a timestamp showing when the google drive last backup took place. You should backup before deleting the text.
This is just for confirming your last data backup from your Google Drive if you want to see the last backup in the General settings.
Step#3. Reset Your Phone
After checking your Google Drive backup time and date on your Android mobile, you couldn’t recover your text messages from your google drive backup. If you want to recover text messages from your Google Drive backup then you have to factory reset your Android mobile. Once you have reset your Android mobile, you can recover your text message from your Google Drive on your Android mobile. To Factory Reset your Android mobile, you can follow the below steps.
- First, Open your Settings application on your Android mobile.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- On the next screen, you have to choose the Factory Reset option.
After you have Reset your Android mobile, you can recover your text messages from Google Drive back up on your Android mobile.
Recover Text messages in Android with Data Recovery software
If you are couldn’t get text messages from your Android mobiles with Google Backup, Data recovery software will help you to recover your Text messages from your Android mobile. To use any data recovery software, you have to install any data recovery software like Dr. Fone, FonePaw, and many more on your computer and Android mobile.
- First, You have to install the Fone Paw app on your computer and Android mobile.
- After that, connect your data cable from your Android mobile to your computer.
- On the Android mobile, enable USB debugging and allow to read messages from Android mobile.
- Now open the Fone Paw home screen and go for the Android Data Recovery option here.
- Once you selected that option, it will try to connect your Android device and at last connect.
- After connecting to your device, you will see the next screen, and here are some different options. If you want to recover a particular option then you can select from them otherwise you can click on the Next button.
- Once you click on the Next button, it will start the scanning process and it will take some time, just wait for some time. Once this scanning process is completed, you have to click on the Recovery button at the bottom.
- On the same screen, you will see another confirmation prompt box for recovery data, and just click on the Recovery button here.
That’s it, your text is recovered and then you can read them, you can restore them on your Android mobile.
Recover Text messages on Android from the phone carrier
Even you have been used both the Google backup and data recovery software option but you couldn’t get your text messages from your Android mobile. There is an opportunity to get your text messages, exactly you can recover your Text messages from your phone carrier. It is a little bit difficult but you can get them if your content is very important. If you want to recover your Text messages from your phone carrier, you just have to show your reason and after that, your carrier will decide to provide you with the text message content.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- Can I recover my text messages from Android without backup…?
Maybe, you can get your deleted text messages with data recovery software by connecting to a computer.
- Does Google account save our deleted messages…?
It is very difficult, Google will store your delete as trash data in a bin.
- Where are deleted text messages stored on Andriod mobile..?
In Android mobiles, a hidden folder of phone memory is stored your deleted messages. But it is not accessible without rooting your Android mobile.
So, guys, this article will help you to recover your text messages from your Android mobile. Most people don’t have the basic knowledge to recover their deleted text messages from Android mobiles. Even if you already backed up your data in your google drive or if you haven’t backed up your data then you can recover your text messages from your Android mobile.
Moreover, If you want to recover your text messages from your Android mobile then you can read and follow the present article. In this article, I have provided the total process of recovering the data text messages from Android with different methods. You can see these all methods in this article and I can strongly say that is you will get the perfect solution for your problem.
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinate to write the techbased stuf and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intension is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.