If you’re facing the mobile network is not available error on your android device then read more to know How to Fix the Mobile Network Not Available Error on Android Phones
Are you searching for the best methods to fix the mobile network not available error on android phones and also know the reasons behind the error, for that type of people, this article is the best guide, the methods are simple, easy to perform and you can easily solve the issue
First of all, I am glad to invite you to this article, Here we are ready to discuss the basic information of Mobile Network not available error, the reasons behind the error and the necessity to solve the error and finally explain the fixing methods to solve the mobile network not available error on android phones
What Is Mobile Network Not Available Error?
Mobile Network not available error or network not available is a common error that occurs with any mobile phone on any mobile network, No mobile network or cellular network not available means the mobile signal is at zero level and unable to make and receive calls and also unable to get the internet.
It is a generally occurred error in android phones, so many people are facing this error, it is not a difficult error, you can easily fix this error there are simple methods that easily solve the error.
Basically, the mobile network not available means the device is unable to hold the mobile network signal, this issue is happening due to the mobile phone or the mobile service provider.
The fixing methods that are going to explain in this article are applicable for all mobile phones even they are based upon Android, iOS, Windows, Symbian, and much more, and also suitable for all mobile phones or smartphones from various brands namely Samsung, Sony Xperia, Huawei, HTC, Nokia, LG, etc. This error is mainly seen in dual SIM phones.
Reasons behind the Mobile Network Not Available Error:
This error is mainly occurring due to some of the reasons, they are
- Lack of update
- Some changes in the Network Settings
- Enable Data Roaming, in some cases, this option is enabled accidentally so the user must disable the option
- Problem with the mobile service provider
- Using Dual SIM cards
- Misplacement or exhaustion of SIM card
- In some times this error is occurred due to improper broadcast of radio signals and also occurred due to so many reasons
What is the Necessity to fix the Mobile Network Not Available Error?
To maintain the proper connectivity to make and receive calls and also use the internet we need to fix the mobile network not available error, you can easily fix this error, the fixing methods are simple, there is no difficulty while performing
Methods to Fix the Mobile Network Not Available Error on Android Phones:
There are some methods to fix the mobile network not available error on android phones.
- Restart the Android Phone
- Remove SIM Card and Reinsert
- Check the AirPlane Mode
- Check Network Settings
- Disable Data Roaming
- Update the Android Phone
- Perform Factory Reset
- Fix the Improper Radio Signal
- Disable VPN
- Reset Network Settings
Method #1. Restart the Android Phone
So many times the Mobile network not available error can be solved by simply restarting the android phone, restarting is the best process that helps the device to maintain memory and fix the crashes or bugs and also flatten so many operations, it can also perform all the background apps and memory leaks that cause the network issue those are clearly removed with a restart, it enhances the performance of the device.
If you are facing this error, just restart the device, it automatically Turns off and Turns on device, after performing the restart, check whether the mobile network not available error is rectified or not, if not simply go through the next method to solve the error.
Method #2. Remove Battery, SIM Card, and Reinsert
One of the effective methods to solve the mobile network not available error is simply for the user can remove the battery and SIM card and again re-insert them properly to rectify the error, to perform this method they are some simple steps to follow.
- First of all, the user must Power off the android phone and remove the battery and SIM card.
- You need to wait for a couple of minutes and then reinsert the SIM card and Battery in their location.
- Power On/ Switch On the android phone and check whether the error is solved or not.
If the user is still getting the same error then you can place the SIM card on another phone, so you can clearly notice the error is in your phone or SIM card.
The above method is not workable simply move to the next method.
Method #3. Check the AirPlane Mode
This method is also one of the methods to fix the mobile network not available on android phones, to rectify this error you can enable/ turn on the Airplane mode and then disable/ turn it off again.
Below are the steps to check the Airplane Mode on Android phones.
- On an Android phone, navigate to the Settings option.
- Then select the Flight Mode option below the Connections.
- Next, Enable/ Turn on the Flight Mode by switching the ON position.
- After that Disable/ Turn off the Flight Mode.
This method is a widely used method for rectifying the error, it easily solves the issue.
Method #4. Check Network Settings
Sometimes this error is occurred due to some changes in the Network Settings, there are some simple steps to follow for checking the network settings.
- Initially, move to the Settings option on the android device.
- Next, the user must search for the Wireless and Networks option and then tap on the More option.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- After that click on Network Operators.
- The user must view the Choose Automatically option and click on it.
- Finally, restart/ reboot the android phone and check whether the error is solved or not.
Method #5. Disable Data Roaming
This method is the same as Airplane Mode, Unexpectedly the Data Roaming option is enabled, so it is necessary to disable the option, for disabling the option you need to follow some simple steps.
- On an Android phone, go to the Settings option.
- In that, select the Mobile Networks option.
- Next, you need to Disable/ turn off the Data Roaming option, just switch OFF the option.
Method #6. Update the Android Phone
This error is mainly occurred due to a lack of updates, so the android phone requires a software update.
If you want to update the android phone then you must follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all, the user must navigate to the Settings option on the Android phone.
- Then select the About Phone option.
- Next, tap on System Update to check the updates.
- In case you can identify any updates available then download and install them on the android phone.
After performing all the steps, check whether the error is rectified or not.
Method #7. Perform Factory Reset
This method is the final method to solve the error, if the above methods do not solve the error then the user finally performs the Factory Reset to solve the Mobile Network not available error o android phones.
While doing the factory reset it deletes all the remaining data stored on the device, so the user must backup before going to perform the factory reset.
To perform the factory reset well, you need to follow the below steps.
- On an android phone, Open the Settings option.
- Then choose the Backup and Reset option.
- Finally, click on the Factory Data Reset option.
Method #8. Fix the Improper Radio Signal
Generally, we all know that radio signals generate several issues when they are not properly broadcasted, there are some steps that are helpful to correct the radio signal broadcasting.
- First of all, the user must dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- Then you can see a menu.
- Just click on the Phone/ Device Information.
- Next, go through a ping test.
- After that, select the GSM Auto that is shown on the drop-down list.
- Now, switch off/ Turn off the radio.
- Finally, Restart/ Reboot the android phone.
Method #9. Disable VPN
If you’re still facing the mobile network not available error on your android device then simply disable/ turn off the VPN you’re using if you’re using a third-party VPN then immediately disable the VPN.
- On Android, Open Settings.
- Then select Connections.
- Now navigate to More Connection Settings.
- Next tap on the VPN
- After that click on the Blue setting cond that is preceding the VPN name
- Then at last choose the Delete VPN Profile option.
Method #10. Reset Network Settings
In some cases resetting the network settings will help to solve the issue, follow the below simple steps carefully
- Open Settings on Android.
- Then select System.
- Now navigate to the Advanced option
- Next click on the Reset option
- Finally, tap on the Reset Network Settings option.
Types of Mobile Network
There are various types of mobile networks in cellular namely
- GSM Cellular Network
- CDMA Cellular Network
- GPRS Cellular Network
- MOBITEX Cellular Network
- EDGE Cellular Network
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) Why I am getting the mobile network not available error on android phones?
Answer: The network issues are quite common for android errors, the user can frequently notice the android mobile is completely lost connectivity and it is difficult to fetch the network signals and takes so much time to return to its original state, and also some reasons for getting this error, don’t worry with the help of some methods you can easily solve the error
- Question 2) How to choose the Network Operator while Roaming?
Answer: If the user is performing the roaming, it is simple and easily possible with the network operator, if the device is facing no network or tower in their area, there is no problem you can choose the right network operator for better connectivity if the chosen network is showing not available error then simply go through the next available network
To perform this task you need to follow the below simple steps
- On Android, navigate to System Settings
- Next, select Tethering & Networks
- After that go for Mobile Networks
- Tap on Network Operators
- Finally, Choose the Network Operator
This article clearly discusses the basic information of mobile network not available error and explains the reasons behind the error and tells the necessity to solve the error and finally gives a brief explanation of fixing methods
For people who are facing this error on android phones and searching for effective methods to solve the error for that type of people this article is the best reference
Thank you for your attention, I think this article is helpful to solve the mobile network not available on android phones, If you want to get more information and updates regarding this article, visit and follow our site iOSWinDroid
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinate to write the techbased stuf and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intension is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.