If you’re facing the Nvidia Control Panel missing issue then read more to know How to Fix the Nvidia Control Panel Missing Issue
Hello! Internet Viewer, I am so happy to invite you to this article, This article is all about how to fix the Nvidia control panel missing issue and also discuss the methods to fix it, the advantages of the Nvidia control panel, and what is necessary to fix it and what are the reasons for getting this issue.
For people who are searching for methods to fix the Nvidia Control Panel Missing Issue, for that type people this article is the best reference to know.
What is the Nvidia Control Panel?
The Nvidia control panel is defined as it is a controller for Nvidia graphics and other Nvidia utilities in the driver settings that are installed in the system by using this control panel we have to adjust all 3D images and it has good image quality for various applications.
Reasons behind Fix Nvidia Control Panel Missing Issue
- The Graphics card driver issues are one of the reasons for getting this problem due to some corrupted files and incompatibility in the driver
- The lack of updating the Windows
- Some files Missing or incorrect Registry entries in the system
- The Nvidia Control Panel is Corrupted due to some reasons
- There are also due to some Other errors
What is the Necessity to Fix Nvidia Control Panel Missing Issue?
The system does not have the Nvidia control panel the system turns to a black color and takes some time to come back to the original position also some icons are changed and it also affects the resolution of the system, so it is necessary to fix the Nvidia control panel missing issue.
Advantages of Nvidia Control Panel:
There are so many advantages of having an Nvidia control panel in the system
- It has a good resolution on screen
- Nvidia control panel having Power Management Mode
- By using this the user can make multiple displays on the system
- The color display of the desktop is adjusted by using this panel
- It has so many advanced features and settings
- This panel manages the 3D settings over the complete system.
Methods to Fix Nvidia Control Panel Missing Issue
There are some methods to fix the Nvidia control panel missing issue
- Unhide the Nvidia Control Panel
- Update the Graphics Driver
- Reinstall the Graphics Driver
- Restart the Nvidia services
- Take Nvidia Support
- Disable GPU Overclock
- Install Nvidia Control Panel using Microsoft Store
Method #1. Unhide the Nvidia Control Panel
The windows can hide the Nvidia control panel in some cases due to an upgrade from the software, it, unfortunately, changes all the graphics settings in the system, so it is necessary to unhide the Nvidia control panel in windows
Following are some steps to unhide the Nvidia control panel in windows
- On the keyboard, hold down the Windows Key and R key to get the Run dialog
- On the Run dialog, enter the word “control” and on the keyboard click on enter, then the Control panel is opened in windows.
- In the control panel, there is a view by option at the top of the screen in which you can select the large icons option.
- After selecting the large icons option it displayed some options in that you can choose the Nvidia Control panel option.
- In the Nvidia control panel, there are some options in that you can go to Desktop option in that click on Add Desktop Context Menu and check it.
- Then, finally, you have to check the Nvidia control panel is appear in windows or not by clicking on the right of the desktop and checking whether it is present on the desktop context menu.
Method #2. Update the Graphics Driver
The Nvidia control panel is missing due to a lack of updates in the graphics driver, so the user can update the graphics driver in two ways
- Manually update the graphics driver
- Automatically update the graphics driver
Manually Update the Graphics Driver
To update the graphics driver manually takes some time and the user can follow each step for a successful update of the graphics driver
- First, go to the “Nvidia official website”.
- In that select the related driver for the windows version
- Click on the Download button.
- Once the driver is downloaded successfully open the file and follow some instructions which are displayed on the screen and then click on the install button to install the graphics driver
- You have successfully installed the driver manually
Automatically Update the Graphics Driver
To update the driver automatically there are some simple steps to follow, we are using driver easy to update the driver automatically
- First, you have to go to the play store and download the driver easy
- After downloading the driver easy follow some on-screen instructions to install the driver easy
- Once the driver easy is installed you have to run the driver easy and in that, you can press the first option i.e scan button the driver easy can scan all the computers and easily detect the problem.
- Then go to the second option i.e Update All, it automatically updates all the software and correct driver related to the windows version.
Method #3. Reinstall the Graphics Driver
It is one of the methods to solve the problem, reinstalling the driver helps to remove the corrupted files in the windows. By using the driver easy we can also reinstall the graphics driver
- In windows, open the driver easy app and in that go to the last option i.e, Tools.
- In the tools option, choose the Driver to uninstall option and then put a tick on the Nvidia graphics driver in that click on the Display adapters category, and then you have to press the Uninstall button.
- Then, restart the system then open the file explorer in the system or press the Win Key and E key on the keyboard
- Next, you have to go to program files in the system in that you can remove the Nvidia Folders
- Finally, Reinstall the Nvidia graphics driver by using a driver easy
Method #4. Restart Nvidia Services
There are some simple steps to restart the Nvidia Services
- On the keyboard, press the Win Key and R key for getting the Run dialog.
- In the Run dialog, enter the Services. msc and put a tick on OK.
- For displaying the Nvidia services on the screen you have to scroll down.
- From the above services, right-click on the service and select the restart option.
- After successful completion of the restart of services you can check the desktop context menu to find out the control panel
These four methods are very useful to fix the Nvidia control panel missing issue
Method #5. Take Nvidia Support
If the above methods didn’t solve the issue then take the support from Nvidia in order to fix the Nvidia Control Panel missing, most of the people said that they face the issue several times, so you must take the support from Nvidia.
Follow the below simple steps carefully
- Initially, launch My Computer.
- Then navigate to the following folder path
Program Files (x86)
Note: If the user is unable to find the Nvidia folder location on the Program Files (x86) folder go and search the file on the Program Files folder.
- Now you can notice the Display.NvContainer file that is shown on the Display.NvContainer folder, then simply right-click on the file and then choose the Copy option.
- Next move to Startup Folder and then press and hold down the Windows + R keys at a time on the keyboard to launch the Run utility.
- In that enter shell: startup and tap on an OK option or hit Enter on keyboard.
- After that, it launches the Startup folder in that the user must right-click and drop the copied file i.e Display.NvContainer.
- Once you paste the file on the Startup folder, just right-click on the Display.NvContainer and then choose the Properties option.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab on Properties windows and you must run this program as administrator and verify the option and click on it.
- Then select OK to make and apply the changes and settings.
Method #6. Disable GPU Overclock
Overclocking the GPU is a huge benefit to getting a better performance for gamers and professionals, usually Overclocking the GPU stands for removing or deleting all the restrictions of the graphics card.
It is one of the reasons behind the missing of Nvidia Control Panel, simply disable the overclocking of GPU in order to fix the issue, the user can notice the Nvidia Control Panel shown on the Notification tray icon and on the desktop context menu. Overclocking will put the GPU under limits and also solve various errors, it is a highly expensive gamble to overclock the GPU.
Method #7. Install Nvidia Control Panel using Microsoft Store
If you’re thinking like if the Nvidia Control Panel is corrupted or damaged then try to install the Nvidia Control Panel through Microsoft Store.
- Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open the Settings.
- Then move to the Apps tab.
- Now tap on Apps & Features option that is shown on the left panel.
- Next search for Nvidia Control Panel on the search bar and choose Nvidia Control Panel option.
- After that tap on Uninstall option.
- Once you successfully uninstall the Nvidia Control Panel then move to Microsoft Store and again install the software.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) What is the Nvidia Control panel?
Answer: It is discussed in the above article
- Question 2) What are the methods to fix the Nvidia control panel issue?
Answer: some methods are there to fix the problem and are explained in the above information
- Question 3) What are the advantages of the Nvidia control panel?
Answer: There are so many advantages that are discussed in the above article
- Question 4) What are the reasons for the Nvidia control panel missing issue?
Answer: In the above article completely discusses the reasons behind the problem
The article gives complete information about the Nvidia control panel and also explains how to fix the Nvidia control panel missing issue, what are the reasons behind it, its advantages, and what is necessary to fix the problem. I hope this article is helpful to fix the problem and you can also share this article with your friends
Thank you for reading this article and Choosing our site iOSWinDroid
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinate to write the techbased stuf and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intension is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.