If you’re searching for methods to fix the crashing of google apps then read more to know How to Fix Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android
Hello! Friends, How are you all, Hope all are doing good, First of all Heartily inviting you to this article, Here we are here to give the best solution for most of the people facing the issue i.e Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android.
It is a quite common issue for every android user due to some reasons the google apps are crashing, If you’re searching for the solution for this issue then you’re at the right place to know. In this article, we want to explain the reasons for the issue and detail discuss the methods to Fix Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android.
Reasons That Cause Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android
Usually, there are so many reasons that lead to the Google apps keep crashing on Android, they are
- Low Storage space
- Apps running in the background
- Poor Internet connection
- Lack of update of apps
- Various types of chipsets, screen resolutions, and custom skins
- Presence of more cache
Methods to Fix Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android
In this article, we are clearly discussing the methods to fix Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android, these are straightforward, easy, and simple and effectively solve the Google Apps keep crashing issue.
Method #1. Restart the Android
This is the initial method to Fix Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android, so many android devices have the reboot/restart option hidden on the power button, So you must long-press on the power button and then click on the Restart option to reboot the android.
Method #2. Force Stop Google App
This is one of the effective methods to fix Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android, you must forcibly stop the google app which blocks all the background and foreground processes of the app, then re-opens the app.
Follow the below simple steps to do this process
- Launch Settings on Android
- Then select the Apps & Notifications menu
- Click on See all apps and choose Google on the menu
- Click on Force stop in order to confirm the process
- Next, launch the Google app, the user didn’t notice that Google has stopped the error
- It has an option that is tucked into the different menu
If the user didn’t find the Google app, the info menu on the Android
- Launch the app drawer on Android
- You must find out the Google app
- Now, long-press the app icon and click on the little info button on the floating menu
- It takes to you to the Google app info menu
Method #3. Clear Storage
One of the effective methods to Fix Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android, simply cleaning the app storage that consumes more space on the device, to do this the user must follow some simple steps
- Launch the app drawer on Android
- Then find out the google app
- Now, you must long-press the app icon and click on the little info button on the floating menu
- Next, click on Storage & Cache option
- After that, select Storage on the menu
- Finally, reopen the Google app.
Or try the following steps
- On Android, move Settings
- Then select the Apps & Notifications
- Click on See all apps and then choose the Google Storage option
- Finally, tap on the Cache menu option
Method #4. Update System Software
It is necessary to check the device’s software and related apps and update them to the latest version, you must follow the below simple steps
- On Android, Navigate to Settings
- Then Select Software Update
- Click on Download and install option
- You must follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen
Method #5. Clear Cache
The presence of more cache is also one of the reasons behind the Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android, so you must clean up or clear out the cache data on the Google app info menu, to do this the user must follow some simple steps
- Launch App Drawer on Android
- Find out the Google app
- Now the user must long-press on the app icon and click on the info option that is shown on the floating menu
- Click on the Storage & Cache option
- Select the Clean Cache on the menu
By performing this method the system will forget the Google Assistant settings and voice, so you need to set up it again whenever you launch the Google app.
Method #6. Update Google App
Not only fix this issue by updating the Google app will help to solve so many issues, the user must update the Google app to its latest version but you must follow some simple steps.
- Launch Google Play Store on Android
- Then Click on the Profile icon that is shown on the right side and choose the Manage Apps & Devices option
- Move to Manage and then click on Updates that are available for the latest version of the Google app.
Method #7. Reset App Data
Usually, the regularly used apps will crash the Android, due to a high rate, so simply reset the app data that wipes the app clean of login information, settings, and preferences and it restores to its actual state.
Follow the below steps to reset app data on Android
- Launch Settings on Android
- Then choose the Apps option
- Select the app that you wish to reset
- Click on the Storage option
- Choose the Manage Storage option
- Click on the Clear Data option
The settings will vary based on the device and the Android version
Method #8. Enhance the Internet Connection
Due to poor internet connection, you may so many issues, so maintaining a strong internet connection to avoid issues and improves the internet connection will solve the issue
- Power off the mobile data/Wi-Fi router
- Then switch off the device and again Restart it
- Power on the mobile data or Enable the router and then connect to the Wi-Fi
- Use another network connection if the issue is not fixed
Method #9. Reinstall Android System Webview
One of the effective methods to Fix Google Apps Keeps Crashing on Android is if you try the above methods but didn’t solve the issue this is due to improper working of the Android System WebView, so simply reinstall the Android System Webview on the Play Store and then again use the Google app.
Follow the below steps to reinstall the Android system webview
- Launch the Google PlayStore on Android
- Then go to the search bar that is shown on the top and then search for the Android System WeView
- Now you must uninstall updates and again reinstall them to solve the issue.
Method #10. Use Google Go
Google Go is the clear version of the default Google app, it is mainly designed in order to work with slower networks that consume fewer resources. You must download the Google Go app and use this app like the actual Google app.
Method #11. Check the App Permissions
If we are regularly updating the app will lead to so many issues and also a chance of app crash, to avoid these the user must check the app permissions and set the device to the default after the app update, The user must enable all the permissions of the app.
The latest android versions will allow the user to deny the permissions that are requested by the apps, it works normally whenever the permissions are denied, so you must check out the app permissions.
- On Android, move to Settings
- Then select the Apps option
- Now click on the Permissions and allow the ones that are denied
Method #12. Factory Reset the Device
This is the last method to fix the Google Apps Keep Crashing on Android, if the above methods didn’t solve the issue then this is the last way simply factory reset the device, it will delete/remove all the data and also restore the device to the factory settings.
Before going to do this the user must back up the important data, to do this the user must follow the below simple steps
- On Android, go to Settings
- Then click on General
- Click on Reset
- Finally, tap on the Factory Data Reset option
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) How to debug the mobile app crash?
Answer#1: It is easy to debug the mobile app crash, just follow the below simple steps
- First of all, enable/turn on the USB Debugging
- Then install through Android Studio and ADB
- Produce the crash
- Identify the crash
- Finally fix the crash
- Question 2) If we clear data then it clear everything?
Answer#2: The app working slow and it permanently deletes the app data if you clear the data storage
- Question 3) What is the difference between clear data and cache?
Answer#3: Generally, clearing the data will forget everything you do but cache hold the information and files.
This article clearly discusses the reasons behind the google apps crashing on android and briefly tells the fixing methods to fix the issue.
For people who are facing the crashing of google apps on android and looking for the methods to fix the issue, for that type people this article is the best reference to know, Thank you for choosing iOSWinDroid
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinate to write the techbased stuf and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intension is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.