If you’re facing Battlefield 2042 DirectX errors then read more to know How to Fix Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors.
Have you been looking for How to Fix Battlefield 2042 DirectX Error on your Windows PC…? Don’t waste your time, you are in the exact place. In the below article, you will get the perfect guide for How to Fix Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors on your windows PC.
Not at all like other Battlefield games, Battlefield 2042 is multiplayer and doesn’t uphold a solitary player drive. In any case, it’s a first in the series that supports cross-stage play. Moreover, we have seen a lot of clients griping about a few issues with the game. A couple of players are confronting server issues, and some are experiencing DirectX mistakes while attempting to send off or play the game, Battlefield 2042.
Battlefield 2042 is the most recent game in the long-running Battlefield series and it is amusing to play. Notwithstanding being a particularly fun game for certain fascinating mechanics – like the consideration of Specialists and patched-up weapon customization – there are huge loads of bugs/gives that ruin the good times. Issues like slack/association issues and NVIDIA driver issues are amazingly disappointing. This guide will tell you the best way to fix DirectX blunders in BF2042. It also available in so many versions like Battlefield 6 and much more.
Reasons behind Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors:
Some of the reasons behind the Battlefield 2042 DirectX errors are
- Due to corrupted or missing game files
- Crashes occurred in Future Frame Rendering
- Incorrect Dependencies recognized by MachineGUID
- Lack of DirectX package
- Due to outdated GPU drivers
- Lack of update of device
- Unsupported GPU of enabling of DirectX 12
Methods to Fix Battlefield 2042 DirectX Errors
If you are going to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error on your Windows PC. Then you can follow the following guide perfectly to fix the corresponding error.
In the below, you can check the system requirements to play the battlefield 2042 game without any errors.
- Battlefield 2042 game needs a 64-bit processor with Windows 10
- Battlefield 2042 game requires AMD FX-8350 or Intel Core i5 6600K processor.
- At least 8BG or above RAM is needed to run this game.
- This game needs at least 100GB of memory storage.
- It requires AMD Radeon RX 560 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphic cards.
- Battlefield 2042 runs only with DirectX 12.
Method #1. Update Graphics Drivers
DirectX issues in Battlefield 2042 as a rule recommend a driver issue. A portion of the blunder messages straightforwardly requests that you update the driver of the most recent version.
There are two methods for keeping your graphics driver up-to-date. One is to physically refresh it utilizing Device Manager. If Windows neglects to identify the most recent accessible update, you can likewise look on the maker’s site. Make certain to pick just the driver that is viable with your Windows variant.
- Automatic Graphic Drivers Update
- Manually Graphics Driver Update
Automatic Graphics Drivers Update
If you want to update your device’s graphic drivers automatically, then you can update your graphic drivers with the help of Driver Easy software on your Windows PC. If you don’t know to update graphic drivers with Driver Easy software, you just follow the below guide carefully.
- First, Download & install the Driver Easy software on your Windows PC.
- After that, let it scan once all your device.
- Next, it will show you all the drivers on the screen and then you just choose our graphic drivers.
- At the last, you must click on the Update All button.
That’s it, you have updated the graphic drivers on our device and you can set the automatic update settings here.
Manually Graphics Drivers Update
If you are updating your device’s software and tools manually, But you don’t know how to update graphic drivers manually. Then you can follow the below guide carefully.
- First of all, you must right-click on the Start menu and select the Device manager option.
- After that, it will show you different options, then you just select the Graphic drivers from them.
- Next, you just right-click on the graphic drivers. And then it will show you to the Update Driver option, just click on it.
That’s it, you have updated your graphic drivers manually on your device. Now can check if your Battlefield 2042 DirectX error is fixed or not.
Method #2. Update Your Windows
If you are facing the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error on your Windows PC. Then it would be your Windows Update issue. Now you can fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error by updating your windows. If you don’t know how to update the windows, you just follow the below instructions carefully.
- First, you just open the windows Settings windows on your device.
- After that, you must choose the Updates & Security option.
- Next, it will show Windows Updates windows and here you can see available windows updates, just click on the Update option.
- It will take a while, just wait for some time.
- After completing the updating process, your device will be restarted otherwise, you just restart the device.
Now you have restored the windows PC and updated it to the latest version. Then you can check if your Battlefield 2042 DirectX error is fixed or not.
Method #3. Update DirectX and Install all DirectX Packages
In the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error, you just have to update DirectX and install all DirectX Packages on your windows PC. Sometimes, if you are frustrated with the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error, you can fix the error by updating DirectX and Installing all DirectX packages on your device.
If you don’t know how to fix it, you just follow the given following steps carefully.
- First of all, you just visit Microsoft.com and then must download the latest DirectX version on your device.
- After that, you have to install the latest DirectX on your device.
Install all DirectX Packages
- First of all, you just type and search the DirectX End-User Runtime environment on your device.
- After that, it will show you the home screen and then you just download the Directx Package here.
- Next, open the downloaded file and install it with the corresponding instructions.
That’s it, you have installed the DirectX all packages on your Windows PC. Now you can check if the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error is fixed or not.
Method #4. Clear Game Cache
Sometimes, you can fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error by clearing the game cache files from the device. If you don’t know how to do it, no need to worry about it. then you just follow the below steps carefully.
- First, you just Press Windows + R key at the same time on your device.
- After that, it will show you a Utility box then you just type %ProgramData%/Origin and click on OK.
- Then you just Delete all that folder without the local content folder.
- After that, you gain to open the Utility Run box and type %AppDate% and Enter.
- Next, it will show you the folder of cache files, then you just delete that folder here.
- At the last, just Restart the device.
Now you have cleared the cache files from your device completely, then you can play the battlefield 2042 game without any interruptions
Method #5. Repair the Game
- First of all, you just open the Origin application on your Windows PC.
- After that, you have to go to the My games library section and select the BattleField 2042 game.
- Next, you must right-click on the Battlefield 2042 game and just choose the Repair option.
That’s all, your game will be repaired to normal. Now you can check if the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error is fixed or not.
Method #6. Disable DSLL
Sometimes, you are used to enabling the Nvidia card and DLSS for BattleField 2042 game. In that case, you have to face the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error on your device. Then you just disable the DSLL and Restart the device to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error. Once you have disabled the DSLL, it may be fixed or not. If you don’t know how to do it, just follow the below instructions carefully.
- First of all, open the Battlefield 2042 game and open the Graphics Settings menu and options
- After that, you must Open the Display option here.
- Next, choose the Video through the sub-menu and make sure if DLSS is turned off or not.
- Now you just Save all the changes by clicking on the Save option.
After all the steps are completed, you must restart game one and check if the error is fixed or not.
Method #7. Edit the Game Profile
If you are facing the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error on your Windows PC, then you can fix it by editing the game profile. Sometimes, your device is uncontrol by upgrading the graphic drivers and you just edit the game to adjust and fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error. If you don’t know how to do it, follow the steps are given below.
- First foremost, you just navigate the Documents section in the File Explorer on your Windows PC.
- After that, just double-click the BattleField named folder.
- Next, you again open the settings folder then right-click on the PROFISAVE_profile option here.
- Then it will show you different options, here you just select the Open with Notepad option from them.
- Now you will see the GstRender.Dx12Enabled option at the bottom of the screen under the PROFISAVE_ profile.
- Once you have gotten it, just adjust its values from 0 to 1.
- At the last, you just choose the File Click and save.
Now you have edited the game profile successfully, then you can check if the error is fixed or not.
Method #8: Disable Future Frame Rendering (if applicable)
Sometimes the Battlefield 2042 DirectX errors are due to enabling of Future Frame Rendering, this is an essential feature, if the user has a good GPU and weak CPU this will send some burden or strain of CPU to GPU. this also results in the instability of the game on various PC configurations. So simply disable the Future Frame Rendering, follow the below steps carefully.
- Launch Battlefield 2042 on your device.
- Then choose Options
- Now click on the video that is available on the sub-menu of the Options menu’s Display settings i.e on the top ribbon bar.
- After that, you must disable/ turn off the Future Frame Rendering option.
- Finally, restart the game and check whether the error is solved or not.
Method #9: Change the Machine GUID Registry Key
Due to incorrect dependencies on the Machine GUID Registry key we are facing the Battlefield 2042 errors and also causing to crash of the PC and the game while playing, so try to change the Machine GUID registry key to fix the error.
- First of all, on Windows launch the Run dialog at a time press both Windows key + R key on the keyboard.
- Then in that type Regedit and launch the Registry Editor and run as admin for that press Ctrl+ Shift+ Enter.
- It asks the User Account Control admin access, just click on Yes
- In the Registry Editor, you must go to the following location with the help of the left-side menu.
- After that, the user must right-click on the machine GUID that is shown on the right-hand menu.
- In the context menu choose Modify.
- Now its time to replace the MachineGuid string with the below-mentioned value and then save the changes
- Once you modify the value then restart the device and relaunch Battlefield 2042 to check the error is fixed or not.
Method #10: Verify Integrity of Game Files
If you’re facing the Battlefield 2042 error then you must check the integrity of the game files and also repair them with the help of steam, presence of corrupted and missing game files will results in this error not only this also a reason for various errors and issues, so follow the below instructions in order to check the integrity of game files.
- Open Steam on your device.
- Then move to Library
- Now the user must right-click on the Battlefield 2042 that is shown on the installed games list
- Next, select Properties and then move to Local Files
- Tap on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- It takes some time to finish the entire process.
- After that restart the computer and check whether the error is rectified or not.
Method #11: Reinstall Graphics Driver
Sometimes due to outdated or damaged Graphics Driver also we may face the Battlefield 2042 error, so you must uninstall the Graphics driver and again reinstall it in order to fix the error.
To do this the user must follow some simple steps
- On Windows, you must press the Windows + X keys at a time on the keyboard to launch the Quick Link Menu.
- Then select Device Manager.
- Navigate to the Display Adapter option and expand it.
- Now the user must right-click on the graphics driver they are currently using
- Click on Uninstall Device option.
- You must follow some instructions that are displayed on the screen to uninstall the driver.
- After completion of uninstalling, you need to restart the device to apply the changes.
- The computer will automatically reinstall the graphics driver.
Method #12: Install Microsoft Visual Studio
Most of the game players will say that installing or updating the Microsoft Visual Studio on Windows in order to fix any type of issues and also Microsoft.Net or Visual C++ Redistributables file issues.
Method #13: Disable Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling
Due to Enable of Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling on graphics cards, there is a chance for getting Battlefield 2042 Error, so try to disable the Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling.
- Firstly move to Windows Start Menu.
- Then on the search bar, you need to search for Graphics Settings.
- Now click on Change Default Graphics Settings
- Next, disable/ turn off the Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling Settings that are shown on the list.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question 1) What are the alternatives to Battlefield 2042?
Answer: The alternatives of Battlefield 2042 are
- ARMA 3
- WORLD WAR 3
- HELL LET LOOSE
- Question 2) What are the best similar games to Battlefield 2042?
Answer: The best games that are similar to Battlefield 2042 are
- Battlefield 2142
- Apex Legends
- Titanfall 2
- Mad Max
- Halo: Reach
- Gears 5
- Battlefield V
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Call Of Duty: Infinite Wars
So, guys, the following article will guide you to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error on your Windows PC. Battlefield 2042 is an amazing and high-end featured game for PC gamers. But this game requires a high-end features machine to play the game properly.
And also the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error depends upon different types of error factors. Once you considered and adjusted all the error factors one by one, this error will be fixed automatically.
Moreover, If you don’t know how to consider and adjust all the error factors perfectly, you don’t need to worry about it. Then you just read and follow the following guide carefully.
At the end of this article, you will get the perfect solution for your problem. Because the above guide will show you how to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX error in different methods. Thank you for choosing iOSWinDroid
Myself Naveena, introducing myself new to this profession, I am so much fascinate to write the techbased stuf and willing to write the expository and narrative topics and my main intension is to deliver and share the knowledge to users by interacting with them about the various technologies, I love cooking, gardening and travel.