If you want to use the Share Karo app to share files between Windows devices, then Download Share Karo For PC/Laptop on Windows 11/10/8/7.
Hi, a hearty welcome to this article. Share Karo is a wonderful application, to transfer files through the internet. This is the first INDIAN app for file transfer. You can share any file from one place to another. This application is available for Windows, Android Devices also. You can use it easily.
Share Karo app is the File transfer application developed by India. You can share files from one device to another or from PC to mobile. Using this application, you can share files, photos, documents, contacts, apps, videos from one device to another. You can share them easily & securely.
Ad-free application to use. So that you can transfer files without any hassle. It is an Indian app like Share it, to share files with your friends & neighbors. Now, most of the Indian using this application. This is simply an INDIAN alternative site to Share It, Xender. Share Karo app will support so many data types to transfer files from one place to another.
- App Name: Share Karo app
- Version: 3.15
- Size: 31 MB
- Category: File transfer application
- Compatibility: Windows 7/8/10 & MAC
- Price: Free
- Developed By: Everyday Apps by Appytome Tech
Features of Share Karo App:
- This is a famous application developed by INDIA
- Simple file transfer application.
- It will block Ads. So that you can transfer files without any hassle.
- This app will support so many data types to transfer files from one place to another.
- It is 300 times faster than Share It, Xender, and other file transfer applications. Rapid file transfer will happen.
- No need for any Wi-Fi while transferring files from PC to Mobile.
- One of the best features of this application is, it can resume the file transfer. If any file transmission is interrupted or stopped for any reason. You can simply resume the file transfer again from where it stopped.
- This will support Windows 7/8/10 And also MAC devices also.
- It is available for Android mobiles also. You can download it from the official app store easily.
- Using this application, you can share files, photos, documents, contacts, apps, videos from one device to another.
- It provides high security to your Data.
- File transfer was done very quickly.
- No limit to transfer the file.
Pros & Cons:
How to Install Share Karo on Windows Using Android Emulators?
With the help of android emulators, we can install Share Karo on PC, here we are using Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu Play Emulators.
Actually, Android Emulators only Work on Windows PC/Laptop, so these emulators will not work on your Android smartphones or Android Tablets. Here in this article, I am going to give you a detailed step-by-step guide to Install any app with the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, Memu Play Emulators. First, you need to Install any Emulators which Emulated Android devices on your Windows. Then only you can install the apps and games which are available on Google PlayStore on your Windroid PC/Laptop.
Download Share Karo For PC/Laptop Using Bluestacks:
For installing the Share Karo on PC successfully, by using Bluestacks the user must follow the below simple steps carefully.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Bluestcaks emulator on your PC.
- Here we are providing the download link for Bluestacks Emulator, just click on the download link.
- Then you will navigate to the Installation profile page of the emulator, just run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation of the emulator, navigate to the PC home screen and launch the emulator.
- You need to sign in with your Google Account for accessing the emulator, no account creates a new Google Account.
- After sign in, move to the Home section and then go to the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar, type Share Karo and hit enter.
- Select the app from the list of search results.
- Click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- Wait for few minutes to finish the installation process.
- Once the Share Karo is successfully installed, move to the installed apps section and open the Share Karo.
- Start using Share Karo on your Windows and Enjoy.
Install Share Karo on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 using NoxPlayer:
Without using the Bluestacks emulator you can download Share Karo for PC by using Nox Player.
NoxPlayer is one of the fastest, reliable and flexible emulator it fastly downloads apps and game on PC and perfectly creates an android environment on PC and run the android apps and games if you want to install the Share Karo on PC with the help of NoxPlayer, so follow some steps carefully.
- Initially, you have to download and install the NoxPlayer on a PC.
- For downloading the emulator, we are given the direct download link, just click on it.
- After downloading the emulator, it is time to run the emulator.
- Run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation, move to the home screen and open the emulator.
- Now the user wants to install the apps and game on this emulator then you must require to sign in with the Google Account, if you have no account, don’t worry create a new account with email and password and sign up with the new Google Account.
- After sign up, move to its Google Play Store and search for Share Karo.
- Select the app from the list of apps and games.
- Click on the Install option to get the Share Karo.
- You need to wait for few seconds to finish the process.
- After successful installation of the app, move to the home screen of the emulator and launch the Share Karo on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Now Enjoy the Share Karo Live Features.
Download & Install Share Karo For Windows PC/Laptop using MEmu Play:
It is an excellent emulator, specialist in games, it contains a huge number of games, it fastly and quickly downloads the apps and games, it also offers popular game slike PUBG, Subway Surfers, etc. the interface os the emulator is user-friendly easy to navigate and install the apps and games.
With the help of MEmu Play, we can install the Share Karo on PC, there are some simple steps to follow
Step to Install Share Karo on Windows:
- Firstly, On PC, the user must download and install the MEmu Play.
- Click on the provided download link of the MEmu Play emulator.
- After downloading the app, click on the downloaded file.
- Then you will move to the Installation profile page of the Emulator.
- It displays a pop-up i.e If you want to start the installation click on the Next option, just tap on the Next option.
- Again you need to click on the Next option to continue the process.
- Then tap on Accept option.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process.
- After successful installation of the MEmu Play Emulator, just click on the Finish option.
- Launch the Memu Emulator from the PC home screen.
- On the MEmu Play home screen, move to the Google Play Store.
- For installing the apps and games, you need to sign up with the Google Account, if you have no account create a new Google Account with email and password, and sign up with the newly created Google Account.
- After sign-up, move to the Google Play Store and type Share Karo on the search bar, and hit enter.
- Now, select Share Karo from the list of apps and games.
- Tap on the Install option to start the installation process.
- After successful installation of the Share Karo, move to the My Apps tab then you will see the list of installed apps, launch the Share Karo on PC/Laptop.
- Start using Share Karo and enjoy its features.
Share Karo app is the best sharing application to use. This is India’s own share application. Simply it is an alternative to Share It, Xender, and other File transferring applications to use. Hassel-free file transfer is done. The speed of the file transfer is very high. You can download it by using the above simple method. Next, you have to install it & use it. You will get a wonderful experience transferring files. Thank you for reading this article. Thanks for choosing iOSWinDroid.