If you are searching for Moodle for a PC/Laptop to learn about education then download Moodle on Windows PC/Laptop.
Hi friends, How are you all hope you are doing well! Today we are here with a new concept that is very useful for teachers and students to learn for academic reasons.
In this article, we are clearly discussing the Moodle and its basic information and clearly explaining the Moodle features, and finally, discuss the installation steps of the Moodle through Android Emulators.
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a free, open-source learning management system that is used for academic reasons by learners and lecturers. The framework is designed in a modular format to assist tutors and teachers in developing their curriculum for teaching pupils.
Moodle was once solely used in schools, but it is now widely utilized in businesses to teach employees about work-related issues. Plugins allow teachers and tutors to show processes, learning content, and activities linked to the classes they are educating their students on the platform.
The platform may be accessed in two ways. The first is through Moodle cloud, which users access by signing in with their Moodle account. They can get all the information they need from any place using this way.
The second approach is to use Moodle Mobile, which is the most recent Moodle-specific app. Moodle Mobile is a phone application that enables users to access your Moodle platform. Students may use this app to check their grades, see the classes, and interact with other students.
- Name: Moodle
- Size: 92.1MB
- Version: 3.8.0
- Cost: Free
- Category: Education
- Developed By: Moodle Desktop
- Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7
- Languages: English(United States)
Features of Moodle
- Easy access to your course content – Moodle allows you to navigate through the information in your Moodle account and access it quickly. Surprisingly, you can search and view the material even when you are not connected to the internet.
- Connect with other students and teachers – a course will fail if students and teachers do not communicate. Students in Moodle courses have the capacity to converse with one another. Using Moodle, you may communicate with any course member.
- Stay informed – you will be informed of any changes to your course. When there is a change in the course you are taking, Moodle sends you an immediate notification.
- To keep up with your classes, you may post any information to the site, including photographs, documents, audio, and videos.
- Quizventure is another unique tool that allows you to build engaging quizzes and exams. Moodle uses this function to turn each quiz or exam into a spaceship game, making it more enjoyable to take tests and quizzes.
- Conferences – There is a huge blue button on the platform that allows students and instructors to engage and learn through conferences. Teachers can ask questions, and students will respond with the information they want.
- Level up is a gamification notification system that allows students to be notified when they hit certain milestones.
How to Install LiveDroid on Windows Using Android Emulators?
With the help of android emulators, we can install LiveDroid on PC, here we are using Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu Play Emulators.
Android Emulators only Work on Windows PC/Laptop, so these emulators will not work on your Android smartphones or Android Tablets. Here in this article, I am going to give you a detailed step-by-step guide to Installing any app with the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and Memu Play Emulators.
First, you need to Install any Emulators which Emulated Android devices on your Windows. Then only you can install the apps and games which are available on Google PlayStore on your Windroid PC/Laptop.
Download LiveDroid For PC/Laptop Using Bluestacks:
For installing LiveDroid on a PC successfully, by using Bluestacks the user must follow the below simple steps carefully.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Bluestcaks emulator on your PC.
- Here we are providing the download link for Bluestacks Emulator, just click on the download link.
- Then you will navigate to the Installation profile page of the emulator, just run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation of the emulator, navigate to the PC home screen and launch the emulator.
- You need to sign in with your Google Account for accessing the emulator, no account creates a new Google Account.
- After signing in, move to the Home section and then go to the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar, type LiveDroid and hit enter.
- Select the app from the list of search results.
- Click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation process.
- Once the LiveDroid is successfully installed, move to the installed apps section and open the LiveDroid.
- Start using LiveDroid on your Windows and Enjoy.
Install LiveDroid on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 using NoxPlayer:
Without using the Bluestacks emulator you can download LiveDroid for PC by using Nox Player.
NoxPlayer is one of the fastest, most reliable, and most flexible emulator it fastly downloads apps and game on PC and perfectly creates an android environment on PC, and run the android apps and games if you want to install the LiveDroid on PC with the help of NoxPlayer, so follow some steps carefully.
- Initially, you have to download and install the NoxPlayer on a PC.
- For downloading the emulator, we are given the direct download link, just click on it.
- After downloading the emulator, it is time to run the emulator.
- Run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation, move to the home screen and open the emulator.
- Now the user wants to install the apps and game on this emulator then you must require to sign in with the Google Account, if you have no account, don’t worry create a new account with email and password and sign up with the new Google Account.
- After signing up, move to its Google Play Store and search for LiveDroid.
- Select the app from the list of apps and games.
- Click on the Install option to get LiveDroid.
- You need to wait for a few seconds to finish the process.
- After successful installation of the app, move to the home screen of the emulator and launch LiveDroid on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Now Enjoy the LiveDroid Live Features.
Download & Install LiveDroid For Windows PC/Laptop using MEmu Play:
It is an excellent emulator, specialist in games, it contains a huge number of games, it fastly and quickly downloads the apps and games, it also offers popular game slike PUBG, Subway Surfers, etc. the interface os the emulator is user-friendly easy to navigate and install the apps and games.
With the help of MEmu Play, we can install LiveDroid on PC, there are some simple steps to follow
Step to Install LiveDroid on Windows:
- Firstly, On a PC, the user must download and install the MEmu Play.
- Click on the provided download link for the MEmu Play emulator.
- After downloading the app, click on the downloaded file.
- Then you will move to the Installation profile page of the Emulator.
- It displays a pop-up i.e If you want to start the installation click on the Next option, just tap on the Next option.
- Again you need to click on the Next option to continue the process.
- Then tap on Accept option.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process.
- After successful installation of the MEmu Play Emulator, just click on the Finish option.
- Launch the Memu Emulator from the PC home screen.
- On the MEmu Play home screen, move to the Google Play Store.
- For installing the apps and games, you need to sign up with the Google Account, if you have no account create a new Google Account with email and password, and sign up with the newly created Google Account.
- After sign-up, move to the Google Play Store and type LiveDroid on the search bar, and hit enter.
- Now, select LiveDroid from the list of apps and games.
- Tap on the Install option to start the installation process.
- After successful installation of LiveDroid, move to the My Apps tab then you will see the list of installed apps, launch LiveDroid on PC/Laptop.
- Start using LiveDroid and enjoy its features.
It’s beneficial to have a platform that allows you to participate in all of your educational programs in one session, even if you’re a lecturer or a learner. This concludes the installation of Moodle for PC.
Moodle is a fantastic tool for educational purposes. Moodle will assist you in achieving a variety of educational objectives from any location and at any time. Thank you for choosing iOSWinDroid.
Hai everyone, glad to introduce myself Janu Jahnavi who always learns to live differently. I myself Content Writer, Traveller, Foodie by birth. Tech Enthusiast who always searches for new technology to share with you all.