If you want to use Gmail on your Windows 11/10/8/7 using Emulators, then Download Gmail For PC/Laptop and Install Gmail on Windows.
Hi, a hearty welcome to the article. Gmail is the most popular communication application in use. This is a mailing application. You can send emails to your friends or any. Make chat with those persons. Very easy to use this application & do the safest mailing or chatting. It will protect your chat & mails securely.
You can use this application very easily. You can mail or chat with your friends. Store your smartphone contacts in it. You can get a backup if the mobile is crashed or restored. means you can just attach them to your mail. It will replace whenever your device requires it. 15 GB Free space is allotted to store your data like Photos, documents, images, videos, PDF, Excel sheets, or spreadsheets, etc…
- App Name: Gmail for PC
- Version: 2021.06.13.383748829
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Category: Communicative application
- Compatibility: Windows 7/8/10 & MAC
- Price: Free
- Developed By: Google LLC
- This is a free application to use. No need to pay for downloading or to use.
- Very easy to use, so that it become most popular with millions of users.
- An Inbox, Which is well organized to manage the emails. Mails are arranged in the order they received. You can mark them as read/unread messages.
- This will make the inbox into3 categories. As Primary, Social & Promotional.
- Spam is available. It also blocks spam messages, which are harmful to devices & mail.
- A search bar is available. You can search anything from your mail content.
- You can attach files to emails. Those files may be images, videos, documents, PDF, Excel sheets, or spreadsheets, etc…
- It provides 15 GB of free space to use. No need to delete the messages from the mail due to less space.
- You can store photos, videos also along with your emails.
- And maintain multiple accounts too. It will support having multiple accounts.
- Also, you can use the google account & another account in this application. So that, you can use your Hotmail id, outlook ID, or any mail id as a google Login ID.
- It provides the app in multiple languages. nearly 72 languages.
- You can attach your smart mobile contacts too.
- Use this app as a backup for contacts, Photos, & Videos.
- Chatting is also available.
How to Install Gmail on Windows Using Android Emulators?
With the help of android emulators, we can install Gmail on PC, here we are using Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu Play Emulators.
Actually, Android Emulators only Work on Windows PC/Laptop, so these emulators will not work on your Android smartphones or Android Tablets. Here in this article, I am going to give you a detailed step-by-step guide to Install any app with the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, Memu Play Emulators. First, you need to Install any Emulators which Emulated Android devices on your Windows. Then only you can install the apps and games which are available on Google PlayStore on your Windroid PC/Laptop.
Download Gmail For PC/Laptop Using Bluestacks:
For installing Gmail on PC successfully, by using Bluestacks the user must follow the below simple steps carefully.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Bluestcaks emulator on your PC.
- Here we are providing the download link for Bluestacks Emulator, just click on the download link.
- Then you will navigate to the Installation profile page of the emulator, just run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation of the emulator, navigate to the PC home screen and launch the emulator.
- You need to sign in with your Google Account for accessing the emulator, no account creates a new Google Account.
- After sign in, move to the Home section and then go to the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar, type Gmail and hit enter.
- Select the app from the list of search results.
- Click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- Wait for few minutes to finish the installation process.
- Once Gmail is successfully installed, move to the installed apps section and open the Gmail.
- Start using Gmail on your Windows and Enjoy.
Install Gmail on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 using NoxPlayer:
Without using the Bluestacks emulator you can download Gmail for PC by using Nox Player.
NoxPlayer is one of the fastest, reliable and flexible emulator it fastly downloads apps and game on PC and perfectly creates an android environment on PC and run the android apps and games if you want to install the Gmail on PC with the help of NoxPlayer, so follow some steps carefully.
- Initially, you have to download and install the NoxPlayer on a PC.
- For downloading the emulator, we are given the direct download link, just click on it.
- After downloading the emulator, it is time to run the emulator.
- Run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation, move to the home screen and open the emulator.
- Now the user wants to install the apps and game on this emulator then you must require to sign in with the Google Account, if you have no account, don’t worry create a new account with email and password and sign up with the new Google Account.
- After sign up, move to its Google Play Store and search for Gmail.
- Select the app from the list of apps and games.
- Click on the Install option to get Gmail.
- You need to wait for few seconds to finish the process.
- After successful installation of the app, move to the home screen of the emulator and launch Gmail on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Now Enjoy the Gmail Live Features.
Download & Install Gmail For Windows PC/Laptop using MEmu Play:
It is an excellent emulator, specialist in games, it contains a huge number of games, it fastly and quickly downloads the apps and games, it also offers popular game slike PUBG, Subway Surfers, etc. the interface os the emulator is user-friendly easy to navigate and install the apps and games.
With the help of MEmu Play, we can install Gmail on PC, there are some simple steps to follow
Step to Install Gmail on Windows:
- Firstly, On PC, the user must download and install the MEmu Play.
- Click on the provided download link of the MEmu Play emulator.
- After downloading the app, click on the downloaded file.
- Then you will move to the Installation profile page of the Emulator.
- It displays a pop-up i.e If you want to start the installation click on the Next option, just tap on the Next option.
- Again you need to click on the Next option to continue the process.
- Then tap on Accept option.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process.
- After successful installation of the MEmu Play Emulator, just click on the Finish option.
- Launch the Memu Emulator from the PC home screen.
- On the MEmu Play home screen, move to the Google Play Store.
- For installing the apps and games, you need to sign up with the Google Account, if you have no account create a new Google Account with email and password, and sign up with the newly created Google Account.
- After sign-up, move to the Google Play Store and type Gmail on the search bar, and hit enter.
- Now, select Gmail from the list of apps and games.
- Tap on the Install option to start the installation process.
- After successful installation of Gmail, move to the My Apps tab then you will see the list of installed apps, launch Gmail on PC/Laptop.
- Start using Gmail and enjoy its features.
Pros & Cons:
With the amazing features of Gmail, it became the default email. Millions of people will use this app. You have great facilities to store your photos, files, videos, Contacts, & Chatting along with the email. You can chat, or mail to contact your friends. There is a facility to make Video calls also. You can use it in your language or the language you wish to use.
Already many users are using this application on their mobiles or PCs. You have to download the app for your devices or you can use this application directly without installing also. Provides secured chatting. Thank’s for choosing iOSWinDroid.