If you are searching for DMSS For a PC/Laptop for a smart security solution, then Download DMSS on Windows.
Hi friends, How are you all hope you are doing well! Today we are here with a new concept that is very useful for mobile surveillance.
In this article, we are clearly discussing DMSS and its basic information and clearly explaining the DMSS features, and finally, discuss the installation steps of DMSS through Android Emulators.
What is DMSS?
Hangzhou CE-soft Technology Co. Ltd. created DMSS, a mobile surveillance app with features including remote monitoring, video playback, push notifications, device activation, and remote setup.
You may simply keep an eye on the occurrences in real-time directly in front of the desktop PC using the DMSS software. It allows people to view the surveillance footage collected by the IP camera and security camera on their smartphone, regardless of where they are in the world.
You must first add your devices to the app in order to begin remotely monitoring the events. Can utilize the device’s full functions after initializing it and initializing works on both WiFi and wired connections. You may add three sorts of remote surveillance devices to your system: a camera, a door, and an alarm.
You’ll be able to keep an eye on things from your desktop PC, thanks to the Live Preview feature. Whenever you have added and initiated the same.
Developed By: Hangzhou CE-soft Technology Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7
Languages: English(United States)
Features of DMSS
- Video Monitoring App: DMSS for PC is the greatest video monitoring program since it allows you to take care of your property remotely while keeping an eye on what’s going on.
- Live Preview: Using the DMSS Mac program, you can see exactly what is going on at your location in real-time as it is being recorded or caught via the camera remotely.
- Remote Playback: When you download the DMSS software, you’ll be able to quickly capture surveillance videos and remotely play them back on your desktop PC. That you’ve linked with the app so that you may view them at any time.
- Pinch-to-Zoom Control: Using the DMSS app’s pinch-to-zoom control, or PTZ, you’ll be able to pinch and zoom in or out to quickly determine what’s going on.
- The surveillance app includes an elegant user design, which makes moving between the different areas of the DMSS app extremely straightforward and user-friendly.
- Other Features: When you download and install the DMSS app, you can effortlessly take screenshots or snap images, control alarms, add devices quickly, and much more.
How to Install DMSS on Windows Using Android Emulators?
With the help of android emulators, we can install DMSS on PC, here we are using Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu Play Emulators.
Android Emulators only Work on Windows PC/Laptop, so these emulators will not work on your Android smartphones or Android Tablets. Here in this article, I am going to give you a detailed step-by-step guide to Installing any app with the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and Memu Play Emulators.
First, you need to Install any Emulators which Emulated Android devices on your Windows. Then only you can install the apps and games which are available on Google PlayStore on your Windroid PC/Laptop.
Download DMSS For PC/Laptop Using Bluestacks:
For installing DMSS on a PC successfully, by using Bluestacks the user must follow the below simple steps carefully.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Bluestcaks emulator on your PC.
- Here we are providing the download link for Bluestacks Emulator, just click on the download link.
- Then you will navigate to the Installation profile page of the emulator, just run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation of the emulator, navigate to the PC home screen and launch the emulator.
- You need to sign in with your Google Account for accessing the emulator, no account creates a new Google Account.
- After signing in, move to the Home section and then go to the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar, type DMSS and hit enter.
- Select the app from the list of search results.
- Click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation process.
- Once the DMSS is successfully installed, move to the installed apps section and open the DMSS.
- Start using DMSS on your Windows and Enjoy.
Install DMSS on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 using NoxPlayer:
Without using the Bluestacks emulator you can download DMSS for PC by using Nox Player.
NoxPlayer is one of the fastest, most reliable and flexible emulator it fastly downloads apps and game on PC and perfectly creates an android environment on PC, and run the android apps and games if you want to install the DMSS on PC with the help of NoxPlayer, so follow some steps carefully.
- Initially, you have to download and install the NoxPlayer on a PC.
- For downloading the emulator, we are given the direct download link, just click on it.
- After downloading the emulator, it is time to run the emulator.
- Run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation, move to the home screen and open the emulator.
- Now the user wants to install the apps and game on this emulator then you must require to sign in with the Google Account, if you have no account, don’t worry create a new account with email and password and sign up with the new Google Account.
- After signing up, move to its Google Play Store and search for DMSS.
- Select the app from the list of apps and games.
- Click on the Install option to get DMSS.
- You need to wait for a few seconds to finish the process.
- After successful installation of the app, move to the home screen of the emulator and launch DMSS on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Now Enjoy the DMSS Live Features.
Download & Install DMSS For Windows PC/Laptop using MEmu Play:
It is an excellent emulator, specialist in games, it contains a huge number of games, it fastly and quickly downloads the apps and games, it also offers popular game slike PUBG, Subway Surfers, etc. the interface os the emulator is user-friendly easy to navigate and install the apps and games.
With the help of MEmu Play, we can install DMSS on PC, there are some simple steps to follow
Step to Install DMSS on Windows:
- Firstly, On a PC, the user must download and install the MEmu Play.
- Click on the provided download link for the MEmu Play emulator.
- After downloading the app, click on the downloaded file.
- Then you will move to the Installation profile page of the Emulator.
- It displays a pop-up i.e If you want to start the installation click on the Next option, just tap on the Next option.
- Again you need to click on the Next option to continue the process.
- Then tap on Accept option.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process.
- After successful installation of the MEmu Play Emulator, just click on the Finish option.
- Launch the Memu Emulator from the PC home screen.
- On the MEmu Play home screen, move to the Google Play Store.
- For installing the apps and games, you need to sign up with the Google Account, if you have no account create a new Google Account with email and password, and sign up with the newly created Google Account.
- After sign-up, move to the Google Play Store and type DMSS on the search bar, and hit enter.
- Now, select DMSS from the list of apps and games.
- Tap on the Install option to start the installation process.
- After successful installation of DMSS, move to the My Apps tab then you will see the list of installed apps, launch DMSS on PC/Laptop.
- Start using DMSS and enjoy its features.
The DMSS app is a smart security solution that raises the bar on home device monitoring and protection. Its functions let you control, monitor, and manage all of your devices from one location. This concludes the installation of DMSS for PC.
You only need to install the DMSS software once more. The DMSS app is available for download at no cost. Thank you for choosing iOSWinDroid.
Hai everyone, glad to introduce myself Janu Jahnavi who always learns to live differently. I myself Content Writer, Traveller, Foodie by birth. Tech Enthusiast who always searches for new technology to share with you all.