Download Blink App For Windows PC which affordable smart home security cameras and systems help you monitor your home directly from your smartphone.
Blinks are the surveillance app. This is a prominent app. You can keep an eye on your home or working place or anywhere you want. The Blink Devices are also portable and available at affordable costs.
You can connect those devices to your PC or mobile with the Blink app and manage them from anywhere. You can get a great recording with 8x digital zoom.
It notifies every moment in the area. Blink Devices work with Batteries. They are wireless. Read more to know How to Download Blink App For Windows PC.
What is Blink App?
This is a Survillience app that connects the devices to your mobile or phone. The is a trustful app and provides greater security to the data. When these devices are connected to your PC, you can observe every moment clearly as it has a big screen.
You can manage it from a PC is easy. Blink app has face recognition for PC so that you will get great security for your data. But it is not available on open-source for PC. But it is available for Android, ios devices also.
- App Name: Blink app
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 112MB
- Compatible: Windows 7 and above
- Category: Android Emulator
- Official Website: https://blinkforhome.com/
- You can stream the cameras from any place
- You can manage multiple cameras and stream them once
- The app has easy to use interface.
- You can add or remove the cameras to record.
- It provides two-way audio to talk with people
- You can easily monitor remotely with HD Audio & Video.
- Blick devices are portable and easy to fix inside, and outside of the home
- You can monitor them from your PC or mobile and watch them with 8x Digital Zoom quality.
- Blick app provides a night vision option, it will capture the pictures near up to 30 feet distance in complete darkness also.
- Magnetic tapes are available to record things.
How to Install Blink App on Windows Using Android Emulators?
With the help of android emulators, we can install Blink App on PC, here we are using Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu Play Emulators.
Android Emulators only Work on Windows PC/Laptop, so these emulators will not work on your Android smartphones or Android Tablets. Here in this article, I am going to give you a detailed step-by-step guide to Installing any app with the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and Memu Play Emulators.
First, you need to Install any Emulators which Emulated Android devices on your Windows. Then only you can install the apps and games which are available on Google PlayStore on your Windroid PC/Laptop.
Download Blink App For PC/Laptop Using Bluestacks:
For installing Blink App on a PC successfully, by using Bluestacks the user must follow the below simple steps carefully.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Bluestcaks emulator on your PC.
- Here we are providing the download link for Bluestacks Emulator, just click on the download link.
- Then you will navigate to the Installation profile page of the emulator, just run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation of the emulator, navigate to the PC home screen and launch the emulator.
- You need to sign in with your Google Account for accessing the emulator, no account creates a new Google Account.
- After signing in, move to the Home section and then go to the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar, type Blink App and hit enter.
- Select the app from the list of search results.
- Click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the installation process.
- Once the Blink App is successfully installed, move to the installed apps section and open the Blink App.
- Start using Blink App on your Windows and Enjoy.
Install Blink App on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 using NoxPlayer:
Without using the Bluestacks emulator you can download Blink App for PC by using Nox Player.
NoxPlayer is one of the fastest, most reliable, and most flexible emulator it fastly downloads apps and game on PC and perfectly creates an android environment on PC, and run the android apps and games if you want to install the Blink App on PC with the help of NoxPlayer, so follow some steps carefully.
- Initially, you have to download and install the NoxPlayer on a PC.
- For downloading the emulator, we are given the direct download link, just click on it.
- After downloading the emulator, it is time to run the emulator.
- Run and install the emulator.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process of the emulator.
- After successful installation, move to the home screen and open the emulator.
- Now the user wants to install the apps and game on this emulator then you must require to sign in with the Google Account, if you have no account, don’t worry create a new account with email and password and sign up with the new Google Account.
- After signing up, move to its Google Play Store and search for Blink App.
- Select the app from the list of apps and games.
- Click on the Install option to get Blink App.
- You need to wait for a few seconds to finish the process.
- After successful installation of the app, move to the home screen of the emulator and launch Blink App on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Now Enjoy the Blink App Live Features.
Download & Install Blink App For Windows PC/Laptop using MEmu Play:
It is an excellent emulator, specialist in games, it contains a huge number of games, it fastly and quickly downloads the apps and games, it also offers popular game slike PUBG, Subway Surfers, etc. the interface os the emulator is user-friendly easy to navigate and install the apps and games.
With the help of MEmu Play, we can install Blink App on PC, there are some simple steps to follow
Steps to Install Blink App on Windows:
- Firstly, On a PC, the user must download and install the MEmu Play.
- Click on the provided download link for the MEmu Play emulator.
- After downloading the app, click on the downloaded file.
- Then you will move to the Installation profile page of the Emulator.
- It displays a pop-up i.e If you want to start the installation click on the Next option, just tap on the Next option.
- Again you need to click on the Next option to continue the process.
- Then tap on Accept option.
- It takes some time to complete the installation process.
- After successful installation of the MEmu Play Emulator, just click on the Finish option.
- Launch the Memu Emulator from the PC home screen.
- On the MEmu Play home screen, move to the Google Play Store.
- For installing the apps and games, you need to sign up with the Google Account, if you have no account create a new Google Account with email and password, and sign up with the newly created Google Account.
- After sign-up, move to the Google Play Store and type Blink App on the search bar, and hit enter.
- Now, select Blink App from the list of apps and games.
- Tap on the Install option to start the installation process.
- After successful installation of Blink App, move to the My Apps tab then you will see the list of installed apps, launch Blink App on PC/Laptop.
- Start using Blink App and enjoy its features.
How to Use Blink App on Windows PC/Laptop?
- After installing the Blink app, launch the app on your PC.
- On the home screen, enable the sync module. A green line appears on the screen. So that you will identify one thing that is connected to the Blink Server.
- There is a ” + ” symbol on the home screen
- Just click on it to open it, and it will navigate to Add a Device window
- You can Scan the QR code of the device you can add the devices.
- If the QR code is not working, You can enter the serial number of the device which is present below to the battery part.
- The Cameras were added successfully. They will work properly. You can watch the live streaming.
Pros & Cons:
- Question 1) What are Blink devices available?
Answer: Blink Devices are available for outdoor, indoor & mini. They are devices available to fix outdoor or indoor of your home or office as you like.
- Question 2)Why do I connect Blink devices to PC?
Answer: Blink is a prominent security surveillance app. If you connected it to the PC you can watch it on the big screen than on your Mobile. It will give much clarity while checking.
- Question 3) Is Blink devices hacked?
Answer: Blink Devices are wireless so they will use wi-fi to work. It needs 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi to work smoothly. So that there is a chance to hack it. But now it does not happen.
- Question 4) How can I know if the device is turned on or off?
Answer: If the Bluelight of the camera is On then the device is Turn ON. If not device is Turn OFF. You can Turn OFF it manually, with a switch backside of it.
Blink app is the best application to manage the surveillance camera remotely. It can be used on Windows, MAC, Android, and ios devices also.
You can get live streaming anywhere. This app has to Face recognization for the PC to protect the data. You can view the video later also. The video is very clear and has good resolution & good zoom.
This article will help you to work with Blink Devices and download the app. And also Connecting it to PC. So you can easily use it after purchasing the devices and App too. Thanks for choosing iOSWinDroid.
Hai everyone, glad to introduce myself Janu Jahnavi who always learns to live differently. I myself Content Writer, Traveller, Foodie by birth. Tech Enthusiast who always searches for new technology to share with you all.